Ziggurats were massive, multi-storied pyramid temples built in ancient Mesopotamian towns in western Iranian plateau. The word ‘Ziggurat’ means ‘to build on a raised area’. The Ziggurats were the part of the huge temple complex that included several other buildings as well. The ‘Ziggurats’ were considered as the ‘Abode of the Gods’ & were built in the form of terraced step pyramid with successively retreating floors or levels.
- Vote For The Best Men Cricket Captain Of The Decade.
- BUSINESS ESSENTIALS: Printing And Designing Solutions Company
- Buy Facebook Reaction Likes
- Hire For Internet Data Exchange Services
- Www.norton.com/setup – How To Install Norton Setup
- Using Fragrance During The Ihram
- CE Mark Certification In Lebanon
- Enjoy Delicious Kebabs At Some Famous Eateries In Delhi
- Indian History And Delhi Are Closely Related To Each Other
- Why Your Business Needs An Outbound Telemarketing Service Provider