Who is Eligible to File ITR 1 for AY 2019-20?
ITR -1 Form is a simplified one-page form for individuals having income up to Rs 50 lakh from the following sources :
Income from Salary/Pension
Income from One House Property (excluding cases where loss is brought forward from previous years)
Income from Other Sources (excluding winning from Lottery and Income from Race Horses)
In the case of clubbed Income Tax Returns, where a spouse or a minor is included, this can be done only if their income is limited to the above specifications.
- Best Quality LED Tubes Lights For Directional Lighting
- Digital Marketing Training In Indore
- IT Lead Generation For Network Management Products And Services
- BPOSeats.com’s Seat Leasing Service
- How To Create An Ecommerce Website In 5 Simple Steps Using Builderfly- Blog FC
- Eldeco Inspire Noida, Eldeco Inspire Sector 119 Noida
- Fruit And Vegetable Ingredients MarketGrowth, Market Insights And Forecast To 2025
- How To Use Fluid Framework In Order To Enhance User Experience?
- Specialized And Capable Team For HVAC Repair And Maintenance In Peoria
- Define Extinction And Differentiate Between Mass Extinction And Background Extinction.