Information security policies – controls on how the policies are written and reviewed
Organization of information security – controls on how the responsibilities are assigned; also includes the controls for mobile devices and teleworking.
Human resources security – controls prior to employment, during, and after the employment.
Asset management – controls related to inventory of assets and acceptable use, also for information classification and media handling.
Access control – controls for Access control policy, user access management, system and application access control, and user responsibilities.
Cryptography – controls related to encryption and key management.
- Website Design And Digital Marketing Company
- OOH Advertising India
- NEBOSH Fire & Safety Courses
- IB Physics Tutor | IB Physics Online Tutor – Baccalaureate Classes
- What Is The Best Way For Marketing A Fashion Ecommerce?
- Buy Siemens 5SY74048CC 4 Pole 4 Amp MCB At Online |Eleczo.com
- Dog Cremation Brisbane
- WordPress- How To Create An Ecommerce Website In 5 Simple Steps Using Builderfly
- LOOSE UNWANTED FAT AND COMPLETELY FLATTEN HER BELLY
- Global Robotic Prosthetic Market Size, Share & Growth