Verdana Bodhi-patha pradipa and the Vimala-Ratna Lekha-Nama were written by Atisa Dipankara Srijanana the greatest Buddhist scholar of his age. It was at the request of the King Nayapala of Magadha that Dipankara wrote Vimala-Ratna-Lekha-Nama, a collection of moral maxims for the guidance of devout Buddhists. For thirteen long years after leaving his present assignments at the age of 61, he incessantly propagated the Dhamma and established there.
- Most Selling Navy Blue Bed in a Bag
- Best Roofing Services In Florida | Roofing Services Contrators FL | UGOPros
- best -Most Useful beats solo 3 wireless purple for review
- Professional Digital Marketing Services in Australia
- Loan Against NSC Certificates in Pune – Sai Gold
- Darjeeling tour packages
- How are IoT and Smart Meters Uplifting the Water Industry?
- SWAG SE SOLO Song Lyrics
- Motor Vehicle Amendment Act 2019 – New Traffic Rules And Penalties In India
- Donations Opportunities For Creative Ideas project