Gartner defines dark data as the information assets organizations collect, process and store during regular business activities, but generally fail to use for other purposes (for example, analytics, business relationships and direct monetizing). Similar to dark matter in physics, dark data often comprises most organizations’ universe of information assets.
These assets include emails, contractual documents, multimedia, and other intellectual property. Parsing, tagging, linking and searching all this dark data is the greatest immediate opportunity for most businesses to unlock the value.
With the advances in NLP and Machine learning, making sense out of this data and generating actionable insights to surface the risk, liabilities, and opportunities to renegotiate contractual terms is a low hanging fruit to prove the ROI of the AI initiatives in a company.
- Best Vegetarian Recipes, Here Is The Healthy Easy, Meals, Dinner For You
- Tech ICS | United Kingdom | Bangladesh |Software And Technology
- Low Roof Maintenance Ideas – Everything You Need To Know
- Europe Summer Tour Packages
- Spertech Emerald Court Price List
- Patent Search, Patent Analysis And Patent Services
- 3d Modeling Architecture
- Garage Door Of Warren
- Xander Law Group – Immigration Law
- Seo Company In Chennai