Gartner defines dark data as the information assets organizations collect, process and store during regular business activities, but generally fail to use for other purposes (for example, analytics, business relationships and direct monetizing). Similar to dark matter in physics, dark data often comprises most organizations’ universe of information assets.
These assets include emails, contractual documents, multimedia, and other intellectual property. Parsing, tagging, linking and searching all this dark data is the greatest immediate opportunity for most businesses to unlock the value.
With the advances in NLP and Machine learning, making sense out of this data and generating actionable insights to surface the risk, liabilities, and opportunities to renegotiate contractual terms is a low hanging fruit to prove the ROI of the AI initiatives in a company.
- Buy Unique Rakhi Gifts at Low Cost- Same Day Delivery all across Rajkot
- BEST CASUAL DRESSES IN LAHORE
- Top 10 Strategies to take an E-Commerce to the Next Level
- Pakistani Women Eid Dresses in UK
- Enjoy a relaxing sleep with Light Grey Bed Sheets
- A Short Guide to Different Types of Form 1040
- Migrate from servers to Cloud – Oblok
- Car Repairs Nashville TN, Oil Changes Nashville TN,
- Best HR Software in Lahore-Forsa HR
- Logistics Process Outsourcing