Student Visa for UK from India – VCS

A UK education opens doors, wherever you go in the world!
Most international students need a Student Visa to Study in UK. If you are 16 or over and want to study at a higher education level, you’ll need to apply for a student visa through the Student Route. You need to wait until you have an offer from a university or college before applying for a visa. Your university or college will then be able to give you a document called a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS). To do this, your chosen institution needs to be approved by the UK government as a licenced sponsor. You will need to complete an application and have it accepted before you arrive in the UK.
Get Free Consultation for Student Visa for UK from India at Visa Consultancy Services – VCS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.