Most buildings still use outdated paper logs to keep track of their keys. Paper logs are difficult to maintain and the handwriting is not always legible. Key recipients are able to view the details of other people which does not comply with GDPR regulations.
KeySol is an easy to use tablet solution which allows people to access keys by using a digital sign in and out process and a digital signature. The digital signature puts an emphasis on accountability and ensures keys remain accounted for giving you full track and traceability. The cloud portal provides you with a full audit history of all your key transactions at the click of a button.
• Increase accountability for key users using a digital signature
• Effectively monitor the use of your building’s keys
• GDPR compliant solution for your peace of mind
• View accurate key logs easily via the portal
• Reduce time and eliminate paper logs
• A simple, easy to use cost-effective solution
- How To Make Money From A Website
- What Is ReferralCandy: Tool That Will Help You Create Your Affiliate Network
- Order Delicious Cakes & Flowers Online at Cheap Price-Express Free Shipping to Vizag .
- Punjab & Haryana Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2012, 161 Clerk Vacancies
- Head Up Display (HUD) Market Size, Share | Industry Report 2026
- Best licensing services in New York city
- Satta king, Satta result, Sattaking, Gali result
- Android 11 will add a Recycle Bin to Your Smartphone!
- Find More Information on Alectinib Alecensa Online
- Artificial Intelligence Online Training Institute in Bangalore