In a stable and legal relationship with a New Zealander? Well, if you can prove it then getting yourself a partnership visa NZ is one way to come and live here. All you have to do is apply for it and meet the requirements. One would need to satisfy every query of the immigration department though.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *