Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
CAD software for mechanical design uses either vector-based graphics to depict the objects of traditional drafting, or may also produce raster graphics.
- ISRO USRC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- Revit MEP Training | Revit MEP Course In Chennai
- Content Writing Course In Mumbai
- Buy Personal Statement Writing
- Professional Or Organizational Codes Of An Organization
- Touch Bar Support Is Now Available For Office 2016 For Mac
- Where To Store Important Files With Office 365?
- Buy Siemens 5SL51257RC 1 Pole 25 Amp MCB At Online |Eleczo.com
- Flower Delivery Ireland | Flowers To Dublin, Cork, Galway, Kildare
- Mechanical Training In Chennai