Delhi Cabinet Wednesday decided to adopt a policy enabling guest and contract teachers in Delhi government schools to continue working uninterrupted till the age of 60.
This came after a five-day protest by thousands of guest teachers, who were left unemployed after their contracts ended on February 28, outside Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia’s house.
The services of 22,000 guest teachers — close to 40 percent of the teaching strength of Delhi government schools — had been discontinued.
Announcing the decision in the afternoon, Sisodia, who is also the Education Minister, said he was going to Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal to get final approval for the policy.
In an emergency meeting held on Wednesday afternoon, the Cabinet cleared the policy which laid down three conditions for the services of guest teachers. The primary condition is that guest teachers “shall continue to function with the Directorate of Education (DoE) till they attain the age of superannuation as determine
- Maternity Photographers in Jaipur
- Best marquees in Lahore
- Souvenir Unik Pulpen Gunting Kuku Custom Promosi
- Best Buy Gift Card Value || Best Buy Balance Check
- The Major Problems Faced By Educational Institutions.
- LCD repair service in lahore
- Surat to Silvassa Cab | Surat to Silvassa Taxi
- What Is Cold Forging?
- Best Saree shops in Chennai – The S Studio Online
- flower bouquet delivery in dubai|red rose|sunflower shop near me|tulip – BetterFlowers.ae