When it is finally safe to resume frequent travel, data and personalisation are key to unlocking travellers’ ‘second wallet’.
New research on the travel sector has found that 50% of airline passengers globally report that they spend more time than they want to using digital channels to plan and book flights. Similarly, 45% of hotel guests report that they spend too much time planning and booking a hotel stay.
Of the global travellers surveyed, 70% reported that they would like to receive personalised offers from travel sellers and 75% report they are comfortable sharing personal data if it will help them save money or have better journeys. Despite this, just 20% say they receive offers that reflect their interests, travel patterns or life circumstance. This is despite the travel sector being one of the pioneering e-commerce sectors and one of the largest digital commerce sectors globally.
- Barang Promosi Gantungan Kunci Metal (Besi) GK 006 Murah Dan Berkualitas
- ERP System For Construction Industry
- Outlook Customer Support
- Frequently Asked Questions About Pench Safari | Pench Safari Booking
- Thermal Paper Rolls In Bangalore
- Next Generation Network Market
- Why You Should Call Your Digital Marketing Agency First For Your Start-up
- Meghalaya Tour Packages
- Apple IPhone Xs Max Accessories. Buy IPhone Xs Max Cases, Screen Protector And Charger.
- Affordable IPhone Repair In Glasgow 2019