The Global Concrete Admixtures Market is projected to reach USD 26.06 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period. According to the World Bank, the urban population grew from 3.204 billion in 2005 to 4.127 billion in 2017, which is expected to drive the demand for mass housing and infrastructure projects.
Regional Analysis: North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
• In May 2016, BASF India launched a new concrete admixtures plant in Kharagpur, West Bengal.
• In April 2019, Fosroc International inaugurated a new greenfield factory in Keshwana, Jaipur, India, to enhance its geographical coverage, particularly in North India and Nepal.
• On January 31, Fosroc International, and Berger Paints Ltd., a market leader in Bangladesh paints industry, entered into a joint venture creating a new legal entity, Berger Fosroc Limited, to service the construction chemicals market in Bangladesh.
Companies Covered: BASF SE, DowDuPont, CICO Technologies Ltd., Ashland Inc., RPM International Inc., Cemex S.A.B. De C.V., Fosroc International Ltd., Sika AG, Mapei S.P.A., Chryso S.A.S., and Pidilite Industries…
Reasons to Buy This Report:
• Market size estimation of the global concrete admixtures market on a regional and global basis
• The unique research design for market size estimation and forecast
• Profiling of major companies operating in the market with key developments
• Broad scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the market