Chola Pass in Everest trek is one of the high passes in the Khumbu Region of eastern Nepal. Cho La Pass Trek is one of the alternative routes to Everest Base Camp. Along with Kongma La (5535m) and Renjo La (5360m), Chola makes 3 high passes. The trail connects three major destinations in Khumbu region; Gokyo Lakes, Cho La, and Everest Base Camp.
- digital Marketing in Noida
- Sitel Group Launches New Global Employee Value Proposition
- Cheap Locksmith Royal Oak MI
- CBD BioCare – Key to a happy & healthy life!
- Best wedding photographers in Lahore
- Best Engagement Rings in Lahore
- Condo for Rent in Salcedo Village Makati
- ISO 27001 in Doha
- precision machined components manufacturers in coimbatore
- Queens Sidewalk Repair Services