The CE mark is a mandatory European marking for certain product groups to indicate conformity with the essential health and safety requirements set out in European Directives. The letters 'CE' are an abbreviation of Conformité Européenne, French word for European conformity. The CE mark must be affixed to a product if it falls under the scope of 'New Approach' Directives of European union. Without the CE marking, and thus without complying with the provisions of the Directives, the product may not be placed in the market or put into service in the fifteen member states of the European Union and Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein. However, if the product meets the provisions of the applicable European Directives, and the CE mark is affixed to a product, these countries may not prohibit, restrict or impede the placing in the market or putting into service of the product.
- Mobile App Development In Coimbatore | Magarandh
- Prestige Finsbury Park Bagalur Road Bangalore
- Top Ias Coaching In Delhi
- AI Development Companies Mexico
- Do You Need Professional Search Engine Optimization Services?
- Best Children’s Hospitals Hyderabad
- Audio Visual Rental Equipment Services | Echoes India
- Webroot Customer Service
- LBSNAA Mussoorie Faculty Jobs Recruitment 2012 Professor Posts Vacancy
- ATS Floral Pathways | Buy 3 BHK Flats At NH 24 Ghaziabad