Android 4.0 comes with metadata plugins. It shows the library dependencies compiled into your app. Whenever you’re uploading your application metadata provides alerts for SDKs and dependencies. In a few cases, it also provides actionable feedback to resolve those issues. The data compressed, encrypted by Google play, and stored in the signing block of your released app.
- How do I activate my McAfee product key?
- जम्मू & काश्मीर (कलम -३७० & कलम -३५-A )
- Visit India International Trade Fair 2013 at Pragati Maidan, Delhi
- Top Seo Company Delhi – Best Seo Expert in Delhi | Search Engine Optimization Company in Delhi
- How to Get Professional Assistance?
- Building Painting Contractors in Mumbai
- Alliance Tech | Digital Marketing Company in Indore
- GuangZhou Timei Beauty Equipment Co., Ltd
- Best Deals for Frozen Snacks Online in Dubai | El Mart
- Top 10 Best Sales Funnel Software To Build & Optimize Your Funnel